HELL FIGHTER 32
Hell Fighter is freeware. It is provided for the public enjoyment free of
Please note that this is not the same as public domain software. The source
code is not available, and the author retains all rights to his work. The
author simply provides the fruits of that labor at no charge.
HELL FIGHTER DOWNLOADS
- Download Hell Fighter 32 from the link above. Your browser should store
a file named 'hf.exe'.
- Use Windows Explorer to bring up the directory where you downloaded the
file and double click on 'hf.exe'.
- Follow the directions from the self-executing installer. When the
installer is finished, you should have a 'Hell Fighter 32' icon on your
desktop as well as on your 'Start Menu'. Use either of these to launch Hell
NOTE: Hell Fighter requires DirectX 8 or better. If you do not have a
sufficient version of DirectX installed, you will usually get a message that
'DPNET.DLL' couldn't be found. DirectX is not included in the download
package. If you need to install it, you can get it (for free) from
Microsoft's web site (links below).
HELL FIGHTER 32 REQUIREMENTS:
Hell Fighter Copyright 1995-2001 David Peterson. All rights reserved.
- Windows 95/98/2000/ME/XP/Whatever
DirectX 8.0 or later must be installed (98/ME come with it)
- 486/66DX2 or faster CPU (Unverified)
- 16 Megabytes of memory (Unverified)
- 4 Megabytes of hard disk space (after installation)
Please report any problems with these web pages to email@example.com